PREP SESSION REGISTRATION FORM - Down load this form to see the prep sessions available for fiscal year 2017-2018.
TMCEC in cooperation with TCCA offer study session with experienced faculty who use a variety of materials to enhance your learning experience. They are offered throughout the academic year at TMCEC regional programs and TCCA events across the state. These sessions are provided at no cost but you must register in advance. Each Study Session will qualify as 4 hours of continuing education. Participants are required to attend the session for the entire 4 hours to receive the education credit. You may attend more than 1 study session.
Be prepared when attending the Prep Session!
- Prep sessions are designed to utilize a group style learning environment. Experienced facilitators will cover the materials available online with a variety of techniques and tools to enhance learning. The key concepts found in exams are covered during this session. To achieve a comprehensive review participants are encouraged to read the study guides and complete the workbook in their entirety.
- This session is intended to provide an opportunity for questions and clarification on topics which may be less experienced with.
- Prep sessions are created around full participation by the attendees. The more you put into the prep session, the more you will get out of it!
- It is a best practice to have reviewed the study guide, and other available learning tools prior to this prep session.
You will need:
- A copy of the study guide.
- We highly encourage participants to have a copy of the study guide and to have reviewed most of it prior to coming to the prep session. A copy can be purchased through TMCEC for $25 or downloaded free of charge.
- To download a copy go to: http://www.tmcec.com/resources/clerk-study-guides/
- Note taking tools
- Additional practice questions and study materials can be found by visiting the TMCEC Online Learning Center (OLC) and clicking the link to ‘Clerks Online Learning Modules.’
- Flashcards and reviews are available to help you prepare.
- STUDY TIPS can be most useful while preparing to take the exam.
We wish you the best of luck in your preparation. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tracie Glaeser, TMCEC Program Coordinator at email@example.com.